One of our best all round runners great for forefoot runners. If you generally run on your toes or want to this is a great shoe for you.
For those who crave reliable comfort on any run, the Ride 13 delivers the best of both worlds — cushioning and a highly-adaptable fit. The feel-good combo of PWRFOAM with an EVERUNTM topsole give this neutral running shoe just the right softness for endless comfort mile after mile.
- Successor to the Ride 13
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- PWRFOAM midsole absorbs impact and can respond to every runner’s stride
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Mesh toebox for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability
- Improved heel grab
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination. Specs
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz. | 278 g.