The Guide ISO 2 is a new step in comfort, fit and reduced weight in the ‘support’ category of running shoes.
This comfortable and high mileage shoe is suitable for any distance from Park Run to marathon.
Packed with Everun rebound this shoe lasts longer and gives you more bounce in every step. We found after spending time in this shoe, the balance suited running on the ball of your foot. This is good news for encouraging a smooth running form.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Refined TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and flexibility
- Added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- 8mm OFFSET
- EVERUN TOPSOLE
- TRI-FLEX OUTSOLE
- FLEXFILM UPPER