The Brooks Cascadia is a stability shoe that has a neutral fit and offers plenty of cushioning for running over rocky trails.
As famous on the trails as Bigfoot, the latest Cascadia offers the traction, stability and cushioning you love, with bolder, sleeker design.
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris
- Integrated gaiter connection point
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breath-ability
- Slightly increased softness underfoot