Wait a Minute Doc. Your telling me you invented a Pub Run Time Machine?
Saturday – Feb 17.
Theme: ‘Back to the 80’s !’
Entry: €30 – includes 5 beers, Bar food, competitions and a Finishers t-shirt. Limited to first 30 places.
How to enter:
– Come in pay your €30. *first in first served.
If you like running, food and great company this is certainly for you! This wild and fun day is part of the Meetup.com/dublinrunners calendar. The course is a simple, relaxed pace and you get a great chance to see some great pubs along the way.
We will be running a few competitions over the day, and participation is at your own will and risk. Each participant is asked to sign a ‘release of liability’ form upon registration.
Quick Facts about the Pub Run:
Time: Start 12 pm/ *registration from 11 am./ Sat Feb 17 – @ Run Logic, Temple Bar / bag drop and shirt collection.
– Running shoes, comfortable gear, jacket. *note below ‘Crazy 80’s Costume competition’
– Leave ‘insecurities’ and ‘obnoxious behavior behind.’
– Photo ID if you look young.
– Cash/Credit card for afterparty.
– Baggage left at Run Logic will be collected at the end of the run.
– Team events
– Biggest Hair comp.
– Do the Robot competition.
– Best Costume (Women and mens category)
– Team competitions/at each venue + More!
Responsibilities: This event is a fun event. Acting the maggot will not be tolerated. Each participant is responsible for themselves, abiding by the rules of the road and general public safety of the group.
Marshall’s and Volunteers required. Apply within.
After party and event in or around Temple Bar. Air guitar/ and Robot dance welcome.